Garlic shrimp in tomato sauce
- 1 glug olive oil
- 12oz raw shrimp shrimp
- 1/2t minced garlic
- a dash of red pepper flakes
- a bit of salt
- some pepper
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 3 stalks scallions (whites and greens)
- 14oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/4t dried rosemary
- 1/4c kalamata olives
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat, add a glug of oil, the shrimp, then the garlic, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Cook for about 5 minutes (until shrimp is done).
- Set shrimp aside. To the pan, add a bit more oil as necessary.
- Add scallions and fresh tomatoes, cook for a minute. Add the remaining ingredients, and simmer for roughly 10 minutes. Add shrimp in the last minute to heat through.
- Serve and enjoy -- perhaps with some cornbread?
Yet another easily adaptable but extremely solid recipe. Delicious.
Adapted or sourced from: